Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Post subject: Problem =[
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:19 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Hey guys it is Mr_Tiny here from ImpreZ,

I am having a problem with Empty CD Key not allowed in server when attempting to connect to a server.

Here is my position

I downloaded and installed correctly (as far to my knowledge is concerned) everything, attempted to play and got the error message and kicked.

I then, consulted help and researched, i tried /pb_cdkeyreg, which then sent off the request however never responded with anything, and so i tried quitting, reopening and doing it again, waiting like half an hour, still no response.

So i then quit TC:E went to W:ET and tried it there, sent the request, but still no response, i consulted soxx, i'm vague on what he told me to do but i did what he said, still no solution.

And so, i deleted EVERYTHING related to W:ET TC:E and PB, and re downloaded and installed again, got onto server, kicked for... EMPTY CD KEY not allowed in server.. I tried /pb_cdkeyreg again, sent the request, still no response... :(

Please can anyone help me?

Thanks very much,

Oh btw, i have played TC:E on this computer perfectly before, however i used to get kicked a lot for.. PB GUID AUTH UNKWN which was a BITCH, hopefully that won't come back..

I'm running a IMac PowerPC G5 duo processor, mac osx 10.4.11...

Thanks again,

Felix

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 pm 
Master
Master

http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/v ... 5776#25776

Post subject: Re: Problem =[
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

Mr_Tiny wrote:
Hey guys it is Mr_Tiny here from ImpreZ,

I am having a problem with Empty CD Key not allowed in server when attempting to connect to a server.

Here is my position

I downloaded and installed correctly (as far to my knowledge is concerned) everything, attempted to play and got the error message and kicked.

I then, consulted help and researched, i tried /pb_cdkeyreg, which then sent off the request however never responded with anything, and so i tried quitting, reopening and doing it again, waiting like half an hour, still no response.

So i then quit TC:E went to W:ET and tried it there, sent the request, but still no response, i consulted soxx, i'm vague on what he told me to do but i did what he said, still no solution.

And so, i deleted EVERYTHING related to W:ET TC:E and PB, and re downloaded and installed again, got onto server, kicked for... EMPTY CD KEY not allowed in server.. I tried /pb_cdkeyreg again, sent the request, still no response... :(

Please can anyone help me?

Thanks very much,

Oh btw, i have played TC:E on this computer perfectly before, however i used to get kicked a lot for.. PB GUID AUTH UNKWN which was a BITCH, hopefully that won't come back..

I'm running a IMac PowerPC G5 duo processor, mac osx 10.4.11...

Thanks again,

Felix

http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/v ... php?t=2129

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

thanks for the link guys,

i tried downloading the file suggested but i can't open it, i'm currently trying to access a W:ET server but having problems getting in, but when i do i'll try /pb_cdkeyreg there.. however i tried it in the main lobby of W:ET and that did nothing =[

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:57 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Ok i just connected to a W:ET server, got in game, opened console, started to type the command /pb_cdkeyreg but before i did, i got kicked for..

EMPTY CD Key not allowed in server bla bla bla! :((((

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:02 pm 
Master
Master

http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/v ... 5782#25782

*Clan Movie #2*|xfire: snakes3k