TrueCombat
http://truecombatelite.com/forums/

True Combat: Elite XMAS Body Count Tournament
http://truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1987
Page 1 of 4

Author:  $omator [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  True Combat: Elite XMAS Body Count Tournament

Image

>> JOIN <<

Who is the THE ULTIMATE TRUE COMBAT: ELITE BODYCOUNT WARRIOR?
Who OWNS BC servers and who is only the frag giver for everybody?
Maybe I'm talkin about You? Let's find out!

Join the True Combat: Elite XMAS Body Count Tournament,
and compete with other gamers willing to prove their supremacy at TC:E BODYCOUNT!
Camp, multikill, nade or knife'em all. Show us your skill, be on first place at the end of every round.

Don't forget to bring some of your lucky shots...

Date: 25.XII.2009
Time: 1600 (GMT+1) >> COUNTDOWN CLOCK <<


Gamers will be competing on five maps picked from:
village, snow, delta, thall, depot9, vorot, factory and lost powerstation.

At tourney day participants if needed will be divided into four qualification groups and play vs eachother in short five minute rounds, with only one primary gun aviable.

After three stages (qualification,half final and final) and summing results

THE ULTIMATE TRUE COMBAT: ELITE BODYCOUNT WARRIOR

will be picked =) GOOD LUCK!

To join CLIK HERE!

For more rules click HERE!

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

is till dont see this working out but gl... :D
the date isnt really perfect as u could imagine. pick another day and u'll have more registrations
and i'd recommend to translate the rules to english as the majority wont understand it^^

Author:  $omator [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

SnaKeS3K wrote:
is till dont see this working out but gl... :D
the date isnt really perfect as u could imagine. pick another day and u'll have more registrations
and i'd recommend to translate the rules to english as the majority wont understand it^^


date is ok. everybody at home, full of eating whole day, relaxing near computer. it is about having fun, and not everybody plays obj only =)

rules are in polish for now because i keep changing them on and on.
they could be easy translated by GOOGLE TRANSLATE utility, so i do not see any problem atm

Author:  LayerS [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

people generally stay at family instead of playing a game, just geeks like me and snake are doing computer stuff at that moment, so gl

Author:  WingZero [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

lol i know half of [SeF] will be @ family/vacation/family? but you might get lucky with a few of us maybe having time to play - IDK. But i'll be on vacation on the 24th all the way to 14th of next month.

Author:  $omator [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

LayerS wrote:
people generally stay at family instead of playing a game, just geeks like me and snake are doing computer stuff at that moment, so gl


disagree. computer gamers are alienated and not so family-type as you think =)

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

dunno if people really are at home. usually some are actually celebrating this holiday with family,friends,... and are maybe not at home? make it a few days later(obv not on new year's eve) and u will definately have more people being at home :)

translators are mostly crap as we could see when u first posted the english version^^ it wont recognize polish grammar/word orders,... so better get someone who knows both polish and english good enough if u want people to read the rules.

Author:  $omator [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

SnaKeS3K wrote:
dunno if people really are at home. usually some are actually celebrating this holiday with family,friends,... and are maybe not at home? make it a few days later(obv not on new year's eve) and u will definately have more people being at home :)


i/we are considering another date but for now it is 25th and 8ppl are already singed in (btw. thats why reg requires email and xfire, so we could change the date and send info to all players)

SnaKeS3K wrote:
translators are mostly crap as we could see when u first posted the english version^^ it wont recognize polish grammar/word orders,... so better get someone who knows both polish and english good enough if u want people to read the rules.


1)dont know about what are you talking about. rules are in polish from the begining. i pasted it into google translator and it came up preety good. enought to get whole idea.

2)it aint olympic games so it does not require special rules. also as i told they will be in english as soon as ill end changing them


also i want to thanks for all goodlucks - we will need it

Author:  Baal [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

1600? This is 10/11am my time. Pretty much no US/NA player will be on for this, due to Christmas, and it's too fvcking early. Nice try.

Author:  Eqpe [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

$omator wrote:
SnaKeS3K wrote:

SnaKeS3K wrote:
translators are mostly crap as we could see when u first posted the english version^^ it wont recognize polish grammar/word orders,... so better get someone who knows both polish and english good enough if u want people to read the rules.


1)dont know about what are you talking about. rules are in polish from the begining. i pasted it into google translator and it came up preety good. enought to get whole idea.



also i want to thanks for all goodlucks - we will need it


We were 4-5 guys that had the impression of an 1vs1 bc cup so it was actually really hard to follow

Author:  Eqpe [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Baal wrote:
1600? This is 10/11am my time. Pretty much no US/NA player will be on for this, due to Christmas, and it's too fvcking early. Nice try.

you were not intended to be in this tournment anyway, because of your pings :?

Author:  $omator [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

DATE MIGHT CHANGE TO 28th (all participants will be mailed about it if so)

EVENT TIME MIGHT CHANGE ALSO but thats max +1/+2h (also mail)



and yes high ping is not allowed =) (thats why we picked so crappy hour for NA)

Author:  Baal [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well, fvck you guys too. Maybe Som shouldn't have posted it on our forums, if we weren't invited. What a load of BS.

Author:  Eqpe [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Baal wrote:
Well, fvck you guys too. Maybe Som shouldn't have posted it on our forums, if we weren't invited. What a load of BS.

there is no guys in this, only one guy

Author:  luka [ Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

I am in :) hope you will create some xmas skins :) with guns like candy cane :D lol
Image

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/