Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:54 am 
Expert
Expert

Eqpe wrote:
No? Can't I like the thing that Nc Is a place where you get to play with new people that you have never played with before. So there is also the challenge to play with new people.

Ofc u can like NC (or mix) but still clan wars are better.

Eqpe wrote:
Last WL took ages to finnish because of inactivity and people having problems arranging stuff.

It didn't take ages to finish. It went pretty fast and well - even faster than NC actually. Else, I didn't have any prob with any clan, but I heard about it - for 1 (or 2) team(s) being semi active if I remember well.

Eqpe wrote:
Also Nc is the place where people without a clan get a chance to play in a team.

There is a reason if some players are clan less ... And if no clan accept them in, why not creating a new one ...

Eqpe wrote:
I prefer the fun of a leaugue instead of the comptetive side.

Fun or competition, every teams find its own reasons to join a league.

Eqpe wrote:
I will prove my point about involving the community. The Nc final filled a whole *i-need-a-broader-vocab* ETTV server.

Keep the same organization but clan instead of nations team and result is the same.

I used your post to answer you step by step (quoting) because you pointed some interesting facts and was easier to reply like that for me :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:30 am 
Master
Master

btw iirc wl final had 60-80 viewers and it was around 3pm cet... could have been a lot more spectating at a better time^^

*Clan Movie #2*|xfire: snakes3k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

^^ NC could have been better if the match was at a time where the Japs could have watched ;)

hehehehe

Anyway NC is now over - i'm going to lock this forum now.

Any further discussions about leagues and tournaments can be done in the appropriate sub forum.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3