TrueCombat
http://truecombatelite.com/forums/

COD4 CD-Key Scan/Photo
http://truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2439
Page 1 of 2

Author:  luka [ Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  COD4 CD-Key Scan/Photo

You can buy Call of Duty 4 (COD4) cd-key with scan/photo of cd-key HERE

Author:  Cheese. [ Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

What do you get for this affiliate link? :D

Author:  luka [ Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cheese. wrote:
What do you get for this affiliate link? :D

LOL damn u got me :) 10% of purchase

Author:  ragge [ Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

rofl.

Author:  DennerBR [ Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

So, anyone knows that it is available on steam too...

Author:  Damien [ Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

The Steam price is a bit unrealistic.

Author:  ragge [ Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Damien wrote:
The Steam price is a bit unrealistic.


Haha yeah, 24,99€ for a five year old game is borderline insanity.

Author:  luka [ Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

For that can't decide and think this site is scam it is not read review of others games. Also i bought COD4 cdkey 4 years ago without scan/photo of cdkey and cdkey is still working.

Author:  DennerBR [ Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

ragge wrote:
Haha yeah, 24,99€ for a five year old game is borderline insanity.


Really 24 € is unrealistic, here in Brazil it costs half this (about 13 € converting BRL in EUR).

Author:  Diane [ Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

ragge wrote:
Damien wrote:
The Steam price is a bit unrealistic.


Haha yeah, 24,99€ for a five year old game is borderline insanity.


For NA Steam users, it's $19.99 (14,96€). If you know someone you trust, you should paypal them money and have them gift the game to you. I have done that for some of my Euro friends as Steam prices are ridiculous for them.

Author:  luka [ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:55 am ]
Post subject: 

47 UV and 0 purchase :(

Author:  sxy [ Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

luka kaj pa cd-key.si? So varni?

Author:  luka [ Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:39 am ]
Post subject: 

Za cd-key.si ne vem cjs-cdkeys je pa 100% varen
lahko tudi pogledaš na plati.ru sprejemajo tudi moneybookers nekateri

Author:  StormLord [ Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: COD4 CD-Key Scan/Photo

luka wrote:
You can buy Call of Duty 4 (COD4) cd-key with scan/photo of cd-key HERE


but there is only this http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Call-Of-Duty-4-Modern-Warfare-CD-Key.html and this is not the key to play on Steam.
Do you know is it good for playing multiplayer?

Author:  luka [ Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: COD4 CD-Key Scan/Photo

StormLord wrote:
luka wrote:
You can buy Call of Duty 4 (COD4) cd-key with scan/photo of cd-key HERE


but there is only this http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Call-Of-Duty-4-Modern-Warfare-CD-Key.html and this is not the key to play on Steam.
Do you know is it good for playing multiplayer?

You don't need steam cd-key to play COD4 this link i posted work normaly and is retail.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/